You’ll be fine. You’re 25. Feeling unsure and lost is part of your path. Don’t avoid it. See what those feelings are showing you and use it. Take a breath. You’ll be okay. Even if you don’t feel okay all the time.
This is why I should never be allowed to live alone.
- Me: Let's get a slip n' slide for the deck this summer!
- Jess: Paige, you're not supposed to use those on concrete. That's super dangerous. They're meant for grass.
three bowls of Reese’s Puffs later and a bellyache is forming
Idina! You make everything sound better!
Singapore-based artist Keng Lye meticulously produces three-dimensional works of art with acrylics and epoxy resin that lie somewhere between painting and sculpture. Lye manages to produce the illusion of different animals swimming in water using a time-consuming process which involves pouring resin into a bowl and then painting on top of it with acrylics, layer by layer.
Know were you stand: Modern Day Locations blended with Major Historical Events by Seth Taras
1. The Hindenberg Disaster of May 6, 1937
2. Allied soldiers rushing the beach at Normandy in June 1944
3. The Fall of the Berlin wall in 1989
4. Adolf Hitler touring Paris and standing in front of the Eiffel Tower in 1940